Agent: Ashkar Ahamed
Date: 3rd October 2014
Land Extent: 80 to 352 perches (2,000 – 8,800 sqm)
Price: 322,000 – 1.4 Million USD
This flat beach front land, with plot sizes of 80 to 352 perches (2,000 – 8,800 sqm) available for 525,000 LKR per perch (161 USD per sqm), is on a wide beach with soft golden sand offering safe swimming and surfing. Served by mains water, three phase electricity, ADSL broadband, satellite TV, 3G mobile signal, and direct main road access sufficient even for large coaches.
– 5 minutes from the Geoffrey Bawa designed Lighthouse Hotel which offers superb gym & spa facilities to both guests and non-guests as well as an excellent choice of restaurants.
– Surf-point directly in-front of property with two additional surf-points less than 25 minutes away.
– 10 minutes to the modern amenities of the city of Galle including Western style supermarkets, international banks, private hospitals, and international schools.
– 10 minutes drive along a pleasant coastal road from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Galle Fort, where there are a superb selection of cafes and restaurants, including Amangalla Hotel.
– 20 minutes to proposed Aman Beach Club, the up-market beachfront restaurant WHY Beach and the popular beach bar Wijaya Beach.
– 30 minutes to Koggala Lake Sea Plane Airport.
– Less than 3 hours to both Bandaranaike International Airport and Hambantota International Airport.
For foreign buyers, we can advise on foreign ownership solutions and guide you through the buying process. The process of building and managing a villa in Sri Lanka can seem daunting so Ashkars remains on hand as your point of contact throughout overseeing everything from the purchase through to construction and property management. Quite simply, we are with you every step of the way.
If you would like more information, please contact me using the form below and I’ll reply within twenty-four hours.